Activ manufactures quality craypots and related products for both professional and recreational fishers.
When it comes to value and reliability we know you appreciate that top quality gear drives business success. We share your vision and your need for equipment reliability along with competitive pricing.
A number of recreational craypots are available now for purchase with pick up in Perth and Geraldton. Contact us today on (08) 9921 3477 to get yours.
What we can do for you
We manufacture and stock everything you need to maximise your cray return, including;
- Professional & recreational craypots
- Craypots nails / bolts / washers/ tek screws
- Timber – machined to batten dimensions in Jarrah, Karri & Pine
- Macca Bait baskets and lids, Ply lids (available to suit closed, open and slimline styles)
- Anodes – Zinc - 2lb & 3lb, Aluminium
- Ballast – various weights
- Metal components – escape gaps, bases, frames
- Craypots necks – 9” & 11” round plastic, timber with sloping or straight fingers
Purchase & Delivery
Our extensive range can be purchased in-store at our one-stop shop located in Geraldton between 8am – 4pm weekdays, or you can contact our Geraldton site directly on 08 9921 3477 to arrange purchasing and shipping.
- Both our Professional and Recreational Craypots are manufactured with a Steel Base. Standard is 10mm round bar. Square bar bases are manufactured to order.
- By regularly replacing the anode the steel base will last for many years.
- Craypots can be repaired with new timber components as required. Craypots rebuilds are an option for both Professional and Recreational craypots. Customers are able to purchase items to complete their own repairs.
For a quote, contact our sales team on (08) 9921 3477 or email@example.com.